During the hours of 8am – 11pm, 7 days per week, Aquarius are required to handle all letting enquiry calls from potential tenants looking to arrange property viewings. In addition Aquarius have to handle all tenant emergency maintenance calls from 5pm – 8am the following day.
The letting agency are a franchise with properties throughout Scotland. Each viewing request must be transcribed into the agency’s own website portal which acts as a vetting process to establish suitable potential tenants.
For tenant emergencies, Aquarius must determine the severity of the emergency.
Implementation By Aquarius
- Provide a live call handling service 24/7
- Integration with clients web portal to load viewing requests. Aquarius staff are trained to use this portal and upload viewing requests.
- Aquarius advisors need to assess the severity of tenant maintenance issues to establish if there is a significant risk to life or building fabric. If the issue cannot wait until the next working day, Aquarius liaise with appropriate contractors to ensure the maintenance problem is attended and resolved
- Aquarius provide real time instant call reporting to the client and also full daily reports
- Our client now has now become much more efficient as they no longer have to handle a large number of viewing enquiries which were very time consuming.
- Staff within the organisation can now concentrate of other admin tasks, promoting the business and acquiring more properties..
- Tenants now have a secure point of contact for reporting out of ours maintenance issues.
Call or email us today to see what we can do for you.